- Fri, 16:05: The latest Make Your Own Kind of Music! https://t.co/hqzUdEg78v Thanks to @jdan #davidbowie #alphonsemouzon
- Fri, 17:44: rogue one is the first of the star wars saga I had to force myself to stay awake in. I came out with a serious headache for it
- Fri, 18:15: I've been singing the lumineers' ophelia as "oh oh beady eyes." it just came on the spotify's end of 2016 list so now I know
- Fri, 19:54: I had to scrape the crust out my eyes and put a hat on to cover my shitty hair so I could go get fried chicken after 4 days as a shut-in
- Fri, 21:35: getting my head shaved at a barber shop so I can feel someone’s touch
- Fri, 21:55: I love these old school messican barbers where you just point and say the number. the lady seemed shocked I just hollered SACA A TODO. ZERO!
The producers of Spring Awakening announce “Weeds” Star Hunter Parrish will join Broadway’s groundbreaking musical hit in the central role of…
Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - "Tropic Thunder" wants America to taste Booty Sweat. Paramount Pictures has announced plans to release a real version of the…
Mary Cherry on Nip/Tuck! Heaven! Netflixers with a campy (or gay) bent, you must add Popular (tv series) to your queue. On my word!