- Fri, 14:34: I had a candle for St Judas Tadeo in my office -- the patron saint of lost causes. I lost it.
- Fri, 14:38: mmmm. my husband in an emergency kilt https://t.co/1CppLllhiH
- Fri, 15:00: show of hands if your friday "work" is comprised of deleting items from your downloads folder and from your email's deleted items
- Fri, 15:05: The latest Make Your Own Kind of Music! https://t.co/264HEjFTK5 Thanks to @mattheartspade #folk #folkrock
- Fri, 17:29: I thought marriage conferred legal status to spouses. what am I missing here with these outlandish ICE stories
- Fri, 17:59: @uronlyJUAN a PRE flashpoint hybrid universe? WTF https://t.co/ZaUvJMj1DY
- Fri, 22:31: is it awful if I want that little girl to call paul ryan and say "howbow dat" over trumpcare? also, all my relatives
- Fri, 22:42: RT @aseitzwald: Cold take: This is actually the first normal thing to happen in the Trump administration.
- Sat, 01:35: RT @SenatorMenendez: Hey Republicans, don't worry, that burn is covered under the Affordable Care Act
Mon, 21:56: 'Everyone needs heroes': Superman will come out as bisexual in new DC Comics story https://t.co/hQIFMqXPph via @ usatoday
Fri, 02:20: RT @ Queerty: Dad catches son putting on makeup and what happens next is beautiful - https://t.co/cuQWTT7xBs
Thu, 00:36: OMG! https://t.co/y9N2gpHF7c